Member Support

File a MedPair Claim

Obtain EOB and Itemized Statement

Obtain a copy of your Major Medical EOB (Explanation of Benefit) and Itemized Statement from your healthcare provider, showing procedures performed. The EOB can be found online via your primary insurance carrier’s portal or you will receive it via mail. The Itemized Statement (or HCFA) can be obtained from your physician’s office/hospital of care.

File the claim

Complete the Claim Form and file the claim to Gilsbar, LLC via one of the following methods:


Gilsbar Customer Service: (844) 413-2681

myGilsbar App: Google Play App Store